The Fastest Fruit Cutter in TP, Jurong and some say Chinatown ...
I love to pretend to cook for Daddy and Mommy with my set of cooking utensils and food Daddy has bought for me. Look at my cutting skills. I am aspiring to be Nigella Lawson. She is mommy's favourite express cook, who will host her cooking program on Channel 16 of Travel & Living every Friday nite from 8-9pm.
See how fast I cut the fruits. I am the most express cutter of fruits in town, or rather TP blk XXX. Even the Ah-Peh selling fruits for years at Chinatown market also cannot compare har. Don't play play hor ;P
See how fast I cut the fruits. I am the most express cutter of fruits in town, or rather TP blk XXX. Even the Ah-Peh selling fruits for years at Chinatown market also cannot compare har. Don't play play hor ;P





0 Comments:
Post a Comment