My Birthday Celebration
My parents have decided to have a mini mini birthday celebration for me, involving only the 3 of us! Simple and cosy. Mommy has ordered some cupcakes for me in Strawberry Shortcakes theme! Juz like my dolly. Hurray! I was so thrilled and excited.
This is the most exciting moment for me! Unwrapping my presents ...I've got my pressies from Yi-Yi, Aunty Alice, Uncle Sam and of course, my Daddy and Mommy.
THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR YOUR GENEROSITY! I LOVE MY PRESENTS.
This is a video clip of my Daddy and Mommy singing to me the Happy Happy Birthday song. Watch me blowing the candles with all my might!







2 Comments:
Her cup cakes are SOOOOO Beautiful! :) i wont bear to eat them... :p Where'd u get them from ah?
Thanks Rachel!
We got them from Cupcake Momma. You will be spoiled for choice when deciding which to pick and what design to make =D
Post a Comment