I am going on a ride



The theme this term at Kindermusik is about Transportation. And I have been barking my parents every nite to bring me for a choo-choo train ride, a big bus ride, an elephant ride, a horsie ride, an Elmo ride, a Barney ride, Big Bird ride ... and the list goes on and on ...
My parents decided to bring me to T3 at Changi Airport, where transportation from point A to point B is absolutely fuss free. I enjoyed my bus trip cum choo-choo train trip very much ^;^
My parents decided to bring me to T3 at Changi Airport, where transportation from point A to point B is absolutely fuss free. I enjoyed my bus trip cum choo-choo train trip very much ^;^





3 Comments:
That's a cool way to show our toddlers about transportation. :) Larry has a new look too?
Larry: Kekeke...COOL? Or Yucks! Muahaha...
Alice, neber mind about your reply to Larry cos his daughter says, "YUCKS!"
khiakhiak ... too poky to look cool =D
Post a Comment