Funny Hairy Rambutan
Mommy saw this funny looking fruit at the mama store down our block last night, and she has decided to buy a bunch. Well, the rambutan is not exactly for my feasting but rather, for educational purposes.
I think the rambutan looks funny. Look how my parents made me pick up the funny looking hairy rambutan!
I think the rambutan looks funny. Look how my parents made me pick up the funny looking hairy rambutan!





2 Comments:
Beatrice's reaction is SO cute! :) hehe.. so innocent! cos she tot the rambutan will hurt her.. hehe. I shd try this out with my kids too.
the "spike" makes her giggles too!
Yes! You should try it out with your darlings too. Btw, i think these rambutans are in seasons. Go and show them before they all get canned and the kids will never know how a rambutan looks like ;P
Post a Comment