Bee3lious

This blog is designed specially for our daughter, Beatrice so that we could share our joy as parents with our friends and relatives alike. Do drop by our blog for new updates and witness with us her growth. Check out the candid shots we will be capturing, and the joy she will bring to you ...

Monday, September 17, 2007

The CuppyCake Song


Wanna hear me sing? Here is a short clip of me sing with my mommy before bedtime (mostly sung by my mommy of course)
My mommy loves to sing to me when she's at play with me. She will also sing to me whenever we are in a car-ride, and that's is to distract me. How come? Because I am always demanding to be carried rather than to be strapped on the car seat. heheee. Notti Notti, my mommy would say.
Maybe aunties and uncles out there must be wondering how come I am picking up this "singing" skill so quick. Let me tell you a little secret ya, but cannot tell my Mama ok. Besides my mommy, my Mama loves to sing to me too. My Mama would sing to Jie-jie Alicia and me everyday, and I have learnt a few songs from her too. She has a beautiful voice and she is also an amateur cantonese opera singer! Wow, Super right! So, I hope to show off my singing skills to you again when I have mastered it. Check me out again and don't miss me singing in tune soon ...
Oopps, forgot about the sharing time with all aunties and uncles with babies and toddlers. Remember to sing and sing and sing to your babies and toddlers. Repeat and repeat and repeat whenever you can and sing it at difference pitches and notes. We juz love it and we will soon learn to sing! Have Fun.

posted by Bee3lious at 9:41 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

About Me

My Photo
Name: Bee3lious
Location: Central, Singapore, Singapore

I love to sing, dance and read.

View my complete profile

Previous Posts

  • The Look-Alike Meter
  • I Love MUSIC and I Love to DANCE ...
  • Goo Morning Everyone! This is my wake up look ...
  • Shop shop @ Paragon
  • I LOVE SUSHI ...
  • My Music Lesson
  • A Car Ride to the Botanic Garden
  • BIG MILESTONES!
  • Evening Stroll @ MacRitchie
  • Mommy and her Little Princess

Powered by Blogger

hit counter

WANNA HAVE YOUR PICTURES TAKEN?

    Be it wedding pics, birthday etc etc ...
    Simply give Willie a call @ 9750-8139
    or drop him an E-mail @ willieyeo@yahoo.com
    You are GUARANTEED to have GREAT PICTURES!!!


Little Beatrice is our Pride and Joy! We hope she brings you joy too!
Drop us your comments or share with us your views and experiences
We will be glad to know that you are having fun too when visiting our blog
Have Fun, Enjoy, and do come back again to check on our new posts!
Thank You (",) from Larry & Laura
CopyRight © 2006 http://www.bee3lious.blogspot.com
All Rights Reserved