BIG MILESTONES!
PAPAYA.
This is the first 3 syllabus word I have learnt to say since last week. My parents were so thrilled when they heard me uttering Papaya ... Papaya non stop. Mommy noticed that I have "invented" a fun way of learning new words by pronouncing the consonants first. For example, I will say A... a ... a ... apple or Pa... pa... paya. I enjoy watching the way mommy pronounce the words with her mouth and I will always follow the way her lips move. Maybe this is how I learn to say new words.
This is the first 3 syllabus word I have learnt to say since last week. My parents were so thrilled when they heard me uttering Papaya ... Papaya non stop. Mommy noticed that I have "invented" a fun way of learning new words by pronouncing the consonants first. For example, I will say A... a ... a ... apple or Pa... pa... paya. I enjoy watching the way mommy pronounce the words with her mouth and I will always follow the way her lips move. Maybe this is how I learn to say new words.
By the way, I am a bilingual kid. You may speak to me in either English or Mandarin, and I can hold a mini mini short short conversation with you. But please bear with me as I am only capable of putting my thoughts with one word at a time. I have yet to obtain my licence for sentence construction.
This is another big big achievement for me. I have learnt to identify most of my body parts. It was through play that making learning easy and fun for me.





0 Comments:
Post a Comment