Evening Stroll @ MacRitchie

Daddy brought us to MacRitchie Reservoir just now for an evening stroll. We were so lucky to get a parking lot immediately when we arrived. I overheard Daddy telling Mommy that it has been ages since they last landed their feet on the soil at MacRitchie. I don't know why but anway, this is my first.

There were many joggers and families with children out on the bridge for a stroll and terrapin watching! I saw squirrel just in front of me and a monitor lizard too! Though the reservoir is not that a primitive place to be, but it's good enough to learn about sciences that's out of my picture book! kekeke ...


Guess what I am doing here in the above pictures. I spotted a terrapin swimming in the reservoir between the planks where I am standing. And I am trying to peep at it.

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Share Photos - Free Video Hosting
Look! I get to walk on my own on the bridge. Daddy will only let me walk if the surface is safe enough. He says kids like us have delicate skins, besides, I am a girl leh. Got spots and marks on my leg won't make me prettier you know. Arrghh ...





2 Comments:
hee. u look like u were running already!! So steady ah. :)
Larry: Ya lor! I wanted to run but Mommy kept holding me back! Guess she is afraid that I may fall and hurt myself lor.
Post a Comment