The Look-Alike Meter
My mommy was checking out on Mei-Mei Chanel’s growth and development when she bumps into this really cool posting from Aunty Joanne! It was a Look-Alike-Meter from Heritage.com. Nicez…
My mommy has lots of fun with the imaging scan and the result from the Look-Alike Meter.
I am looking more and more like my mommy now. May it is because I am becoming more girlish, rather than the boyish look I had when I was a baby. What do you think?
Check it out and have fun.
Share your results too =D
Courtesy of Aunty Joanne’s resourcefulness!
When Beatrice was 4mths old
When Beatrice was 8mths old
When Beatrice was 15mths old





3 Comments:
Cos the two of u look round of course the output is also round lah... *Faint*
hahaha ... round round cutie cute lah =D
ai yeo, not round it is sqaure...
Post a Comment