Mei Mei Amelia's Birthday Party

We were at mei mei Amelia's birthday party two Sundays ago. Uncle Sean and Aunty Alice booked a chalet at East Coast for the celebration. I was unable to stay for the cake cutting ceremony because I was too sleepy. I was in a cranky mood as the weather was quite humid. Moreover, it was about time that I retire for the day. When we took our leave, I felt asleep almost immediately when we got into daddy's car.
Well, mei mei Amelia has finally walked out of babyhood. We are all toddler now, yippie! It is really fun to be a toddler. We are capable of demanding for things now. We do get our freedom occasionally when the adults think that we should exercise our muscles. And this is where we get to walk and hopefully run! It is a world of fun with exploration and learning awaits us! Let's grow and learn together mei mei Amelia





2 Comments:
Thanks for coming and the wonderful gift especially the colorful tees :)
Larry: You are always welcome. Thank you for the nice food and must really thank your mom and sis that helped carry Bee3 for a loooong while....so that we can both makan and rest...kekeke
Post a Comment