Musical Chair, Musical Chair, Sing for ME!

Mommy has been busy of late to blog and post my growth and development for all our friends and relatives. Nevertheless, she did managed to find sometime off this evening to post my latest pictures.
This is my favourite musical chair, a birthday gift from Aunty Karen and Uncle Derrick. I love to sit on it because it will sing and I will sway with the songs.
My mommy has secretly captured the way I tried to sit on the chair. Well, brothers and sisters out there, please do not learn the way I sit because daddy and mommy say that it is dangerous. I am still trying to master the right way of turning around, feel the chair and then safely land my butt butt on it. Hopefully, by the next time mommy sneak up behind me with her camera, I should be able to show you the right way to sit.





2 Comments:
yo Beatrice! Nat has got the same chair as u! :D She loves it too.. inially. After awhile, it's like one of her many toys. :P
Larry: It's alright. Nat can leave the chair for her little brother right.
Post a Comment