Beatrice meet up with Aunty Alice & Family

Daddy and Mommy brought me to meet Uncle Sean, Aunty Alice and Mei-mei Amelia. We meet up for lunch at NY NY cafe, and both Amelia and I had a great gathering!

This is Mei-Mei Amelia! Don't you think she is pretty. My mommy loves her long curly eyelashes.

These are the pics of Aunty Alice and me! See how I pinch her nozey. hahaaa....

These are pics of Uncle Sean, Aunty Alice and me. Mei-mei Amelia has fallen sleepy half way through our chat! I hope to meet up with my friendz, Mei-mei Amelia soon next Sunday. Yippie! We are going for a pinic with music one leh ...





2 Comments:
The 1st image was so comical!! I laughed til I almost fell off my chair. Hahahaha..Look forward to the next babies gathering!
hahaa... me too!
I love the last one cos Amelia looks like she is really into "chai-quan" or scissor paper stone!
cute leh =D
Post a Comment