My New Rocking Chair

My mommy was down with a series of nasty migraine attack and flu bug attacks too! Poor mommy did not have the energy to blog till today =D Hopes that my mommy will recover soon!
Anyway, this is a new rocking chair Dad Dad and Mommy has gotten for me. I danced and bounced on my previous swing till it gave way! hahaa ... Me so strong har! This is a much sturdy chair and mommy says I must be strapped onto sometimes caused I have just found my new freedom. And I will definitely create havoc in the house when she is busy with the chores. I am working very hard now, and shall share with you my new found skill soon!

This is my Dad Dad's favorite picture of me on my new rocking chair





1 Comments:
Larry & Laura, what a beauty Beatrice is. From the pics, for sure, she must have bring much joy and laughter to both of you. The other pics are nice but I especially like this one on the rocking chair. So fast she is already 1. I would like to see her when I go back to SGP. Give her a hug from us. Take care and God bless. From: Angie
Post a Comment