Palawan Beach, Palawan Beach, Where We Meet ...

We were supposed to meet Aunty Alice and family at the Singapore Botanical Garden for picnic last Sunday. Instead, we ended up at Sentosa for picnic together with Uncle Mike and family too! That Sunday afternoon was sizzling hot with dark clouds and intermittent drizzle that lastest for about half an hour. I took shelter with Mei-mei Amelia outside the KouFu foodcourt till the drizzle stopped, while mommy chat away with Aunty Alice.


The dark clouds finally cleared! Uncle Mike were building sand castles with Kor-kor Marcus and they even took a long cool dip in the sea! Look at Kor-kor Marcus' cheeky look.

Mei-mei Amelia is really enjoying herself despite the hot and sticky weather. See the sun shade she had on her! So ... cool hor. No wonder she didn't even need to turn on the fan! kekeeek....

All of you must be wondering where was I. Hahaa ... I was so sleepy that day and the sizzling weather made me even more drowsy! I was very very cranky, not at all co-operative, and mommy has to pacify me and rock me to sleep. Look, I was enjoying my beauty sleep in my stroller when everyone else was having fun! hahaahaaa ...





2 Comments:
It was fun though the weather was not so cooperative! Haven't been to a picnic for donkey years. It's a pity that we didn't get our girls a dip. Let's do it again soon!
ya! the weather is too hot and sticky. We should have another pinic. More organize with bigger mat, no other drinks xcept plain water. kekeekee..
Post a Comment