Gathering @ LingZhi on Vesak Day
We went to Lingzhi Vegetarian Restaurant on Vesak Day to meet Mommy's Pre-Uni friends. Actually, we were supposed to meet up with the Aunties and Uncles during the CNY. But, Aunty Jes and Vivian were out of town for holiday. Hence, we postponed till now. Mommy has 2 groups of friends from her pre-u cos she was allocated to a newly formed class after her 1st year. So many friendz Mommy has! And that gives me opportunities to know many friends too!

I am in Daddy's car car. On our way to meet friends ...




Mommy think I loves Uncle Chow Wee cos I am so comfortable with him. Of course, I could sense his fatherly love like Daddy's mah. haaahaa ...

This is Aunty Jesmine! A chilli padi she is. Soon she will be Daddy and Mommy's golf kahki.

Aunty Vivian and Uncle Alvin are creative people. They took a lot of pictures of me that day!

This is Aunty Christine and Kor-Kor Alyosius. Aunty Christine is a SAHM! Let's salute her for her steadfast love, care and sacrifices for Kor-kor Alyosius.


This is Kor-kor Alyosius. Born a Taurus like me and he is the same age as my cousin Jie-Jie Alicia.






4 Comments:
Hey! Really enjoy that day :) Very proud of Aloysius' and Beatrice's parents. See how well they are taken care of! Soooo cute! Kiss kiss hug hug.
Hope to see u guys soon!
Auntie Vivian & Uncle Alvin
Larry: So U quickly quickly go and get married and produce one lah! Ni hai cai deng som mor ner?
Aiya even I marry now and give birth quickly, also can't catch up with Beatrice lah. Heeheheeheeee...
Larry: Better late than never. No need to catch up....have can oredi.:-)
Post a Comment