What do you want to be when you grow up?
Daddy: B, what do you want to be when you grow up?
Beatrice: hmm ... I want to be a model.
Daddy: Har ... why do you want to be a model?
Beatrice: I want to be like mommy! I want to put on make up like mommy. I want to wear nice dress like mommy. I want to wear high heel shoes like mommy (mommy almost fainted in the kitchen)
Daddy: *speechless* cannot helping laughing away ...
Mommy: B, mommy wear nice clothing but I am not a model. Anyway, models cannot get to enjoy all the good food that they love to eat, because they have to watch their weight and not get fat.
Beatrice: Models cannot eat?
Mommy: Models eat selectively and they cannot enjoy too much ice-cream and cakes, or else, they will grow fat
Beatrice: *silence* she is thinking ...
Mommy: Do you wanna be a dentist like Dr Ong?
Beatrice: hmm ... let me think about it ...
Daddy & Mommy: looking at each other .... smiling away ...
Beatrice: hmm ... I want to be a model.
Daddy: Har ... why do you want to be a model?
Beatrice: I want to be like mommy! I want to put on make up like mommy. I want to wear nice dress like mommy. I want to wear high heel shoes like mommy (mommy almost fainted in the kitchen)
Daddy: *speechless* cannot helping laughing away ...
Mommy: B, mommy wear nice clothing but I am not a model. Anyway, models cannot get to enjoy all the good food that they love to eat, because they have to watch their weight and not get fat.
Beatrice: Models cannot eat?
Mommy: Models eat selectively and they cannot enjoy too much ice-cream and cakes, or else, they will grow fat
Beatrice: *silence* she is thinking ...
Mommy: Do you wanna be a dentist like Dr Ong?
Beatrice: hmm ... let me think about it ...
Daddy & Mommy: looking at each other .... smiling away ...











0 Comments:
Post a Comment