Dr Seuss' Horton Hears A Who!
We were at the Berriwerks Movie Event for the March Holiday Movie screening for kids. And the movie on screen was non other than Dr Seuss' Horton Hears A Who!
We had tried to get a ticket when mommy knew that they were have a movie event. However, the tickets were all sold out. And the organizer asked if we would like to be on the wait list, just in case someone give up the tickets. Well, mommy did not opt to be in the wait list but the organizer actually called up us on Monday informing us if we are interested to take up 2 tickets given up by someone. Mommy is so excited and she purchased the two tickets!
I was pre-empted days before the show starts. Mommy told me that I will be going to the theatre and it will be pitch dark. I will get to see the elephant show on screen and I must keep quite when the show starts. To their surprise, I actually sat so quitely throughout the entire show! Well, I did mutter a few questions like, "What happened", " What is the elephant doing?" and I even had a few good laughs when something silly happens to the elephant.
My Mommy and Daddy are very proud of me and I have will be going for more movies soon!
Well, mommy has commented that I had a good sense of humour too!
Well Done, Beatrice!
Pictures of Daddy and me outside the theatre





0 Comments:
Post a Comment