Bee3lious

This blog is designed specially for our daughter, Beatrice so that we could share our joy as parents with our friends and relatives alike. Do drop by our blog for new updates and witness with us her growth. Check out the candid shots we will be capturing, and the joy she will bring to you ...

Saturday, December 29, 2007

A Visit to Aunty Alice House on Christmas Day

We were supposed to have lunch with the Ang's family on Christmas Day. Unfortunately, Uncle Sean is down with cough and flu. So, mommy decided to drop by their house to pay them a visit and to deliver a gift for Mei-mei Amelia.


It has been a long while since we last saw Mei-mei Amelia. See, she is taller, grown much prettier *that's what my Daddy has said (he loves pretty girls/women)* and her hair is longer and a little curly too!


My mommy has lots of praises for Mei-mei Amelia. She kept praising her for her patience and her sweet nature. Unlike me so boyish! hahaha ... Do you know that my mommy was so proud of Mei-mei when she diligently finished sorting all the shapes and put them into the sorter! She is a great kid!


JUST FOR LAUGH!



My mommy has a hard timing trying to instil good mannerism into me and it seems like I have caught the "Terrible Two" characteristics! This makes my mommy so worried. Well, Daddy thinks that mommy has to relax a little as I am still young and the egocentric characteristic is part of my development. Go easy mommy! Try to share the knowledge and give me more reminders, that will help me to learn as I go along!


Aunty Alice house has plenty of toys to play with, unlike mine. My Daddy is only keen in buying me lots of books and books and nothing but books. khiakhiakhiak ... I was so amazed with the numerous toys she has and it has indeed turned me into a toy bully. *aiyoyo* I took ownership of all Mei-mei Amelia's toys, and I even refused to share it with Mei-mei. My mommy was very displeased with my attitude. Guess I will kept in the house for discipline before I can see Mei-mei again ... *sob sob* ...


Here I am, trying to give Mei-mei a Kiss to make up and hope that she will not be angry with me for snatching all her toys away from her. I will try to be nice when I see you next time


My Daddy and Mommy loves these pictures taken with Mei-mei Amelia. See, she is smiling so sweetly! Pretty isn't she! My mommy and Daddy played peek-a-boo with her behind the camera, and that really makes her smile and laugh!

posted by Bee3lious at 9:54 PM

2 Comments:

Blogger Egg said...

That's the best X'mas gift for all of you to come & visit us esp when Sean wasn't well. Should have more house visits for the kids. :) Beatrice was so full of energy, zest and was simply amazing with her growth and development of speech! Wow! She can talk so clearly and sing many songs(Feeling "stress" now as kiasu parent. Better, don't have Amelia same school as Beatrice, otherwise, we might go bold. hahahha)

January 05, 2008 5:16 AM  
Blogger Rachel said...

Amelia's so sweet with her smile! aiyo... yup. was great bringing the kids together. M sure the kids enjoyed it too. :)

February 19, 2008 10:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

About Me

My Photo
Name: Bee3lious
Location: Central, Singapore, Singapore

I love to sing, dance and read.

View my complete profile

Previous Posts

  • I Love Rides
  • Kor-Kor ShengDa Celebrated his Birthday
  • Hippo Ride December 2007
  • Christmas Eve at Orchard Road
  • Nursery Rhymes, Good for Language and Pronounciation
  • Learning to Smile =)
  • Sleeping Beauty in Action!
  • Merry Christmas to Everyone!
  • The Growing and Learning Phase
  • Looney Tunes

Powered by Blogger

hit counter

WANNA HAVE YOUR PICTURES TAKEN?

    Be it wedding pics, birthday etc etc ...
    Simply give Willie a call @ 9750-8139
    or drop him an E-mail @ willieyeo@yahoo.com
    You are GUARANTEED to have GREAT PICTURES!!!


Little Beatrice is our Pride and Joy! We hope she brings you joy too!
Drop us your comments or share with us your views and experiences
We will be glad to know that you are having fun too when visiting our blog
Have Fun, Enjoy, and do come back again to check on our new posts!
Thank You (",) from Larry & Laura
CopyRight © 2006 http://www.bee3lious.blogspot.com
All Rights Reserved