The Growing and Learning Phase
Time waits for no man, and without knowing, our little Beatrice is already 18 months and going 19 soon! Well, sometimes when I close my eyes to look back at how much my little Beatrice has grown, it always bring a smile on my face. Till now, it is still quite hard for me to comprehend on how could a small little pea in my tum-tum, grow to be such a cute and lovely little girl! hahha ... you've gotta pardon me for singing all the praises of my own daughter. But I do think that for all parents, deep down in their hearts, they have THE BEST and the most LOVEABLE kids!

These pictures above well depict what a notorious girl I have. Hmm .. kids are kids after all, and we were once like that too, but much much simpler I guess *grin*
Actually, sharing and talking about all the sweetie sides of Beatrice is not an intention to make one envy or marvel at. But rather, to make a quite stress out mommy feels comforted. Well, at least, when I am fueled off with all her challenges. For I will only remember her goodness and not the bad! And this is what we as parents have to learn, I do think so. Ya ya, I know it's tough and we still learning too and experimenting with it sometimes. hahahaa ..
Nowadays, we have learnt to amuse our little girl when we need peace and ease during our meal times. And most of the time, this happens when we are out shopping. I remembered Chow Wee bringing out a bag full of toys, doddle board, books and coloring aids just to keep his little Alyosius occupied when we eat and chat. Now, it is our turn to bring all kinds of gadgets to amuse our little Beatrice and keep her busy while we tuck the food in our mouth slowly, and pleasantly with TASTE! Well, honestly, it was really really tough initially when we bring our little rascal out for meals as she was not co-operative at all. With all kinds of delicious and yummy tasting food at sight, they would all turn bland when we dump them into our mouth so quickly, in order to make a quick exist from the restaurant or food court before the next wail starts! Stress, I would say for both Larry and I who loves to eat and wanted so much to have those great tasting food linger a little long in our palates!
Well, proud to say that we have learnt and sort of master a little tricks and tips from friends out there who are parents too. Thank you so much for your sharing, for we are more at eased now and we are really enjoying our meal times when we are out shopping!

JUST FOR LAUGH!


Oh, the other thing about growing up tots, they are just not camera co-operative! I guess it was the environment and the activities around them, that are constantly distracting them. While I shouted out for Beatrice's attention to look at the camera, like a Ah-Soh would. She would turn her head in spilt seconds, say Cheeze and turn back to whatever that has caught her curiosity! And a quick snap with blurred vision or a turning head was captured of little Beatrice.
So ... nowadays, to capture a picture of Beatrice looking straight at the camera is tough. And the only one who is looking pretty is either Me or Larry! Therefore, all friends and relatives out there, please bear with us as we try to capture the best picture of our little girl. But for now, we will try to make our very best to look really pretty and handsome for the camera, while little Beatrice shows her head turning pose in the picture!





0 Comments:
Post a Comment