Marina Barrage
Marina Barrage is another great place where little children can immerse themselves in the vast space for fun activities like flying kites, picnic, drawing and it is also a great outdoor place for family and friends gathering.
We were in awe when we saw numerous kite flying in the clear blue sky. It was such a beautiful sight.
Here are some pictures to share with you.
The Singapore Flyer and the skyscrapers at the CBD area.


I love these pictures Larry has taken. Great Photography Daddy!


And here is Beatrice and me.
Beatrice loves the vast space where she can run about and try to catch the kites.
Our city girl is so particular about cleanliness, and she insisted that I dust off the dirt and grass of her back and bum bum.
The best way to enjoy the spectacular view of kites flying in the sky, is to lie down and enjoy!
Do you see what Beatrice has saw? Bats in the sky =)
Beatrice enjoyed herself tremendously!
And this is the most enjoyable, water play! It was dark and I was afraid that Beatrice would fall in the cold slippery pool, so I decided to walk with her. We had so much fun, and I promise Beatrice that we will be back to Marina Barrage again, after the school holiday!





2 Comments:
Beautiful pictures indeed, larry!
I love this place too. It looks very different in the day and night.
Hi Rachel,
I am sure larry is so delighted with your comment =D
We love this place too!
Thanks!
Post a Comment