Refining Skill
Walking along, as we headed for our destination, we spotted this graffiti on the wall. Beatrice was fascinated by it and asked, " Wow mommy! Who has doodled on this wall?"
Oops! Seriously, I do not know how to answer her. Really do not want her to be another Michael Faye. I quickly get Daddy to hand over her camera and down I shafted her working tool into her tiny hands.
Click ... click ... click .... Way to go girl! Here are some really really good shots she has taken of both Larry & I.
Oops! Seriously, I do not know how to answer her. Really do not want her to be another Michael Faye. I quickly get Daddy to hand over her camera and down I shafted her working tool into her tiny hands.
Click ... click ... click .... Way to go girl! Here are some really really good shots she has taken of both Larry & I.
Learning by examples. We took pictures of her first, then we shared the picture output with her. Next, we get her to follow the way we took the pictures.
Beatrice striking her poses.
To be honest, I am really thankful to the guy who has invented the digital camera. He has indeed brought about much conveniences and opportunities for our young ones to be engaged in today technologies and gadgets. Look at how "polish" (IMO) Beatrice's skills has evolved. There is no wastage of film strips, and all precious moments were beautifully captured!
Beatrice is more confident now in taking photographs, and she is viewing her world in different dimensions, and many perspectives.
And these individual shots of us too!






0 Comments:
Post a Comment