01.01.2009
Before we share with you on our adventure this first day of 2009, we would like to wish everyone out there,
Now, back to our posting.
We were out and about in the west part of our Sunday island, the Fusionpolis on this very first day of 2009. I have been pestering Larry to bring me to the Market Place @ One North since I saw the introduction by Michelle and colleagues in a variety programme last evening. If you haven't know me yet, I am a crazy woman who can shop in a supermarket for ... hours. Larry loves to shop with me, but he never ever has patience whenever I am in a supermarket. It simply drives him nuts as I browse and check on those interesting items on the shelves! ;P As for our little princess, she is just like mommy. She will go around asking, "What is this mommy?" and "What is that mommy?". After which, she will grab, touch, smell, and then, she will start to load the basket or cart with things she say she wanted. Believe me, she has not even gotten her license and skills for cooking, and she is already insisting of making purchases of mushrooms, her favorite green etc etc so that she can "cook" for us. Is anyone out there game to try her cooking? hahahaha ...
A Happy and Blessed 2009 with lots of Love and Great Health!
Now, back to our posting.
We were out and about in the west part of our Sunday island, the Fusionpolis on this very first day of 2009. I have been pestering Larry to bring me to the Market Place @ One North since I saw the introduction by Michelle and colleagues in a variety programme last evening. If you haven't know me yet, I am a crazy woman who can shop in a supermarket for ... hours. Larry loves to shop with me, but he never ever has patience whenever I am in a supermarket. It simply drives him nuts as I browse and check on those interesting items on the shelves! ;P As for our little princess, she is just like mommy. She will go around asking, "What is this mommy?" and "What is that mommy?". After which, she will grab, touch, smell, and then, she will start to load the basket or cart with things she say she wanted. Believe me, she has not even gotten her license and skills for cooking, and she is already insisting of making purchases of mushrooms, her favorite green etc etc so that she can "cook" for us. Is anyone out there game to try her cooking? hahahaha ...
Only 3 shops were opened for business today, and they are the Soup Spoon, Guardian and the Market Place. After my spree at the supermarket, we settled down for a bowl of roasted pumpkin soup, and a tomato and basil at the Soup Spoon.These are some pictures we have taken at the premises.
And here is our little princess having a great time outside Coffee and Beans. As the shop was closed, Beatrice has the liberty to hop from one seat to the other for our photo shots :P
Here are some pictures, showcasing Beatrice and her pose as a photography model for Daddy.







0 Comments:
Post a Comment