Beatrice's progress in school, Part II
These are the lastest updated pictures Ms. Phebe has shared with her on Beatrice's activities in school. Look at the fun she is having, and how creative the teachers are in their teaching!
Beatrice loves to go to school and she loves her teachers, and friends too. And she will always tell us what she does everyday in school =)
Beatrice loves to go to school and she loves her teachers, and friends too. And she will always tell us what she does everyday in school =)
As parents, I think it is very important to see your child enjoy their time spent in school, especially for kids in full session like Beatrice. The care and concern from the teachers, and the love they have given to the children, I think it really makes the kids feel secure and safe. Thus, trust and love is built between the teachers and their students. Beatrice loves her two teachers very very much! Both Larry & I are glad to see Beatrice happy with her school life =)





0 Comments:
Post a Comment