Learn through play
My Yi-Yi bought me this junior speller, which is quite advanced for me. Hence, Daddy decided to put it to good use by making use of it as a flashcard.
Look at how good I am in picture recognition. This game was played two month back and it was my 2nd attempt where Daddy tested me on my ability to identify the items and object on the cards. Today, I am able to identify all the pictures. My parents are still working hard to make me recognise the words. But I think I wanna say to them, "not yet ... I just not ready yet!"
Look at how good I am in picture recognition. This game was played two month back and it was my 2nd attempt where Daddy tested me on my ability to identify the items and object on the cards. Today, I am able to identify all the pictures. My parents are still working hard to make me recognise the words. But I think I wanna say to them, "not yet ... I just not ready yet!"





0 Comments:
Post a Comment