The First Day of Lunar New Year, 07 Feb 2008
FIRST DAY EVENING VISITING AT MARINE PARADE
We headed home for a lunch and nap after the morning visits. And in the evening, we went over to Uncle Raymond's house at Marine Parade, where I get to play with my big cousins.

A picture of me at the void deck


This is a picture of my big cousins (not all though) in a game of fun!


FIRST DAY MORNING VISITING

Every First Day of the Lunar New Year, my Daddy will pay a visit to his relatives with my Nai-Nai. This year, after visiting my Ye-Ye and Nai-Nai's house, we left for Daddy's relative house. The first stop was Aunty Jacqueline's house. I had so much fun there, as I got to climb up and down the stairs in the hall. My mommy says it is part of my 20 months old development where I would explore the bigger muscles of my legs! And I even went onto the threadmill! It was so fun ...
The second house we visited was at Serangoon. He is non other than my Daddy's cousin, Uncle Paul. It was a three storey high terrace house with plenty of space for me to run about. I was busy checking out some nice spots where I could hide, while my parents were busily chasing after me till they forgot to take some pictures.





0 Comments:
Post a Comment