Bee3lious

This blog is designed specially for our daughter, Beatrice so that we could share our joy as parents with our friends and relatives alike. Do drop by our blog for new updates and witness with us her growth. Check out the candid shots we will be capturing, and the joy she will bring to you ...

Friday, September 15, 2006

The Exciting First Month

We were so thrilled to have Beatrice back home after her week stay in the hospital! Though we visited her. Everyday at the hospital, but somehow, we missed her dearly

There were a lot of getting use to in the first two weeks for both Larry and myself. I gotta get use to the pain from my cut, monitoring her feeding time and the tiresome task of breastfeeding. Although I did not latch Beatrice on, but the need to express milk every 2-3 hourly was driving me crazy! But hey, I was not alone. Most of my friend breastfeed their child, and we all felt that it is the most demanding task most moms gotta go through! But fortunately for me, I’ve got my friend Karen and my sis, Erica to rely on when it comes to baby issues. Every now and then, I would sms Karen, who has delivered Keegan one month earlier than me, to seek her advice and share tips on baby care.

Well, being a mum has made me appreciate my mommy even more, since I am from a single parent family. To be a mom, it calls for great patience and perseverance. Not to mention the love and care you gotta shower your child with.

Whereas for Larry, he has been a great help t me from the day I was admitted to the hospital! He has been by my side helping me to cope with the pain and the stress. He was always so encouraging and supportive. When Beatrice cried for milk he would be there for her and to change her nappies when she poos and pees. He has been a great daddy and hubby!

posted by Bee3lious at 7:45 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

About Me

My Photo
Name: Bee3lious
Location: Central, Singapore, Singapore

I love to sing, dance and read.

View my complete profile

Previous Posts

  • Delivery Day @ 38 gestation weeks

Powered by Blogger

hit counter

WANNA HAVE YOUR PICTURES TAKEN?

    Be it wedding pics, birthday etc etc ...
    Simply give Willie a call @ 9750-8139
    or drop him an E-mail @ willieyeo@yahoo.com
    You are GUARANTEED to have GREAT PICTURES!!!


Little Beatrice is our Pride and Joy! We hope she brings you joy too!
Drop us your comments or share with us your views and experiences
We will be glad to know that you are having fun too when visiting our blog
Have Fun, Enjoy, and do come back again to check on our new posts!
Thank You (",) from Larry & Laura
CopyRight © 2006 http://www.bee3lious.blogspot.com
All Rights Reserved