Bee3lious

This blog is designed specially for our daughter, Beatrice so that we could share our joy as parents with our friends and relatives alike. Do drop by our blog for new updates and witness with us her growth. Check out the candid shots we will be capturing, and the joy she will bring to you ...

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Delivery Day @ 38 gestation weeks

It was an amazing experience to get a "pluck" feeling in my tum-tum the day my water bag burst!
Larry was so excited that our daughter is on the way! We grabbed the bag, took a shower and rushed to the hospital.
I was actually trembling inside with thoughts of delivery, epidural and the pain was driving me mad. To make matters worst, the water within me was gushing like nobody's business :(

After close to about 19 hours of labour, both naturally and via C-sec, Beatrice was finally born!
Due to the long labour, my daughter ate some of her meconium (stools of newborn) and gotta be warded in the NICU for three days, so sad :(
We visited her daily, talked to her and even sang to her. She was so small and she looks so much like daddy!
Beatrice has the "MacDonalds" hair juz like daddy.

This 13th day of May in Year 2006 opened a new chapter in our life.
We will look forward to each day with joy and enthusiasm to witness the growth and learning phase of our daughter, Beatrice ....

posted by Bee3lious at 9:24 PM

2 Comments:

Blogger Blackknight_CM5 said...

I still remembered on that faithful day, we even passed by TMC and I jokingly asked Laura if she has the feeling or not! And guess what, her water bag burst when we just stepped into the house! What Luck! 4D & Toto oso never like tat...kekeke:-)

It was a nerve wrecking experience as I even got to help our Gynae & nurse to PUSH. Machiam I in labour...hehehe.

My Sis, Lilian & niece, Sylvia were oso there...but a tad too early as Laura was sent to the ops room for C-sec when they were there.

It was like watching a horror movie in the theater room. My gynae was yanking my wifey's tummy wide open at one moment, the other moment I've got to tend to Laura cos she felt pain...and the next thing I knoe, Beatrice is out! Hurray! But, wait a sec, she's purple in color from head to toe and her PD got into action to resuscitate her immediately.

It felt like eternity watching my PD reviving Beatrice and after...like 20 mins, I finally saw Beatrice's color turn from purple to pink. Whew...what a relief!

As I re-focused my attention on Laura...opps, she's snoring like nobodies' biz...kekeke. Even my gynae was shocked. Guess she's reallly high!

September 14, 2006 6:08 PM  
Blogger Ren said...

:D She is a beautiful girl.... Love her bery much too.. haha....

just too busy to be at home playing with her. Somehow guess she know who is the one that is calling her whenever I'm back..

Another babes to my collection.. haha :P

September 16, 2006 6:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

About Me

My Photo
Name: Bee3lious
Location: Central, Singapore, Singapore

I love to sing, dance and read.

View my complete profile

Previous Posts

Powered by Blogger

hit counter

WANNA HAVE YOUR PICTURES TAKEN?

    Be it wedding pics, birthday etc etc ...
    Simply give Willie a call @ 9750-8139
    or drop him an E-mail @ willieyeo@yahoo.com
    You are GUARANTEED to have GREAT PICTURES!!!


Little Beatrice is our Pride and Joy! We hope she brings you joy too!
Drop us your comments or share with us your views and experiences
We will be glad to know that you are having fun too when visiting our blog
Have Fun, Enjoy, and do come back again to check on our new posts!
Thank You (",) from Larry & Laura
CopyRight © 2006 http://www.bee3lious.blogspot.com
All Rights Reserved