Mirror ... Mirror on the wall
Beatrice loves the mirror, and she loves to admire herself in the mirror. When we put on a new piece of outfit for her, she will rush to the mirror and take a good look at herself. And then, she will offer her comment on her look! Oh ... GOSH ... is this good or bad?
When she is out shopping, she loves to look at herself in the mirror too. She will check on her hair, her look, and her accessories in the mirror. Of late, the obsession has gotten a little out of hand. When Beatrice enters a store, she will initiate to go to the accessories section, where she will pick up a few pieces to try on!
If you were to ask me, when did she develop this vanity behaviour? Seriously, I don't know.
Maybe, it is a milestone development. But sad to say, I can't find any write up of such behaviour or development from books, magazines or the Internet. I wonder if any moms out there have any clue if this is part of our tots milestone?
For the time being, we will monitor Beatrice closely on her vanity acts.
When she is out shopping, she loves to look at herself in the mirror too. She will check on her hair, her look, and her accessories in the mirror. Of late, the obsession has gotten a little out of hand. When Beatrice enters a store, she will initiate to go to the accessories section, where she will pick up a few pieces to try on!
If you were to ask me, when did she develop this vanity behaviour? Seriously, I don't know.
Maybe, it is a milestone development. But sad to say, I can't find any write up of such behaviour or development from books, magazines or the Internet. I wonder if any moms out there have any clue if this is part of our tots milestone?
For the time being, we will monitor Beatrice closely on her vanity acts.






0 Comments:
Post a Comment