
After our lunch at Sakae Sushi, it started to raining so heavily and we were caught in the rain ... Daddy and Mommy decided to take shelter at McDonald's.
Mommy decided to give me a bottle of milk as the rain was really heavy. I managed to finish my milk within 10mins and the raining was still pouring, and pouring and pouring *yawn*. Daddy was having his sundaes, while mommy was enjoying her Mac Cafe. But me ... I've got no toys with me! Not knowing how to entertain and pacify me, mommy decided to give me her handphone. I started making pretend calls to Mama, Ah-Gu and YiYi, asking where they are. Well, nothing seems quite interesting about the pretend call and I started to get bore again. This time round, Daddy decided to video me and I recited the number 1 to 10 and alphabets A-Z to kill time ... check out the video clip and look at the way I recite. Mommy says I look like a BIG GIRL in the clip!





0 Comments:
Post a Comment