A "Wet" Third Month
Aiyoh! It was a very stressful third month we had xperienced. Beatrice had her 1st dose of DPT and rotavirus taken and after two weeks, she had loose stools after every feed :( We had to bring her to the neighbourhood Pd, Dr Heng. She was diagnostic with viral infection rather than the cause from the rotavirus administered.Haiz ... we had to monitor her closely or else, we gotta send her for a stool culture! This lasted for about two weeks. Afterwhich, we don't get to hear her making the "N-ng.... N-ng...." sound after each feed.
Well, U might think that she would have lost some weight after the incident! Hahaha... not true! Beatrice got hungrier after every poo. Her weight was 6.6kg at three month! Her Pd, Dr Ong was concerned that she might be overweight. While I thought she might shed some after the incident, but she gained about 500g after that ;p
After this incidence, I have learn to be clamer. In the sense that I don't bring her to the Pd as and when she was a little unwell. I make sure that she drinks and play well before I decide to bring her to the doc. Anyway, if we don't hear her "Soprano" singing everyday, then we know what to do ......





4 Comments:
Oh my gosh Larry..... she's becoming more and more like u!!! Can almost see an identical u!!! Soooo kawaiiiii!!! Wendy
Of coz...kekeke. Many aunties oso commented likewise. I majiam auntie "killer" when I carry her. All the kawaiii girls oso say she is soooo cute...I thank them for their comment coz, in another way, they are oso saying that her daddy is soooo cute as well. Hahaha..:->
wow she is so cute. Hay Larry I guess when Laura miss she just have to look at Beatrice : )))
Yvonne,Marcus & Mike
To Yvonne, Marcus & Mike: Ya lor! She majiam fotocopied one. Guess Laura has been staring at me too much when she had Beatrice...kekeke
Post a Comment